TST and the UBM Community Engagement Program will award scholarships to seasoned technicians who meet any of the following criteria:
- • Technician/shop owner that attended at least 4 training events in a 12-month period.*
- • Master ASE with L1 certification.#
- • Technician / owner at least 60 years of age that attended 3 seminars/classes in a 12-month period.*
- • Technician with 5 years or less in the business with at least 1 ASE certification.#
- • Owner / service writer with any type of training (management / technical.)*
- • Any technician or shop owner at least 40 years old that attended 3 training seminars / classes in the past 12 months.*
- • Any parts counterperson with any training in the past 12 months.*
*Proof of course attendance will be required for the awarding of scholarships.
# Copies of current ASE certifications will be required for the awarding of scholarships.